• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

4 Paph (venustum album x helenae) for Sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are four multi growth plants for sale, all growing in 2 1/4 inch pots. Some are previously bloomed, some not. The flowers have all bloomed out very similar. Here is a picture of two first bloomers. These plants came from a flask made by ANTEC from legally obtained pollen.
Paphvenustumalbumxhelenaeplants-1.jpg

Paph (venustum album x helenae) 'A' $20 2 growths
PaphvxhA.jpg

Paph (venustum album x helenae) 'C' $30 4 growths
PaphvxhC.jpg

I ship Priority Mail and accept Personal checks and PayPal.
Send me a PM if interested

Paph (venustum album x helenae) 'D' $30 4 growths
PaphvxhD.jpg

Paph (venustum album x helenae) 'E' $35 6 growths
PaphvxhE.jpg

Shipping will be via Priority Mail for $8 for first plant. I accept Paypal or personal checks

I bought one of these in bloom a few months ago. It now has 2 new flowers. The tightly clustered growths on a small plant give it the potential to produce a lot of flowers in a very small space, and it seems like an easy grower, so even if they aren't the showiest flowers it is well worth it.

Someone should cross this with the the Pinocchio x helenae posted elsewhere in the forum.

Plant 'A' is spoken for. Plant 'D' is pending. However, I do have another plant, designated as 'B' that is available due to a canceled order. It is two growths, looks like 'A' and will also sell for $20. I don't have a photo, but will be happy to take one if you're interested in buying it.

Latest posts

Back