4 New phalaenopsis crosses - flasks available

Discussion in 'Big Leaf Orchids' started by bigleaf, Jun 22, 2014.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

1. Jun 22, 2014 #1

bigleaf

bigleaf

bigleaf

Vendor

F1409 Phal (Sogo Lawrence 'Nobby' X (Chingruey Fancy x lueddemanniana) 'Edward') $95
    -- Looking for 4n fragrant art-shade colored or red's. Phal lueddemanniana can be dominate in progeny - so we could get some of the waxy texture in the progeny. These should be fragrant because both parents are scented.
    [​IMG]

F1410 Phal (Yaphon Sensational #3 X Dragon Tree Eagle 'DT#1' AM/AOS) $125
    -- Pod parent Phal. Yaphon Sensational (Phal. Ld's Bear King X Phal. Corning's Violet) is red and very fragrant from Phal corningiana/violacea influence. Paired with an intensely colored Dragon Tree eagle, we should get fragrant reds. This hybrid will also have the vigor and flower count from Yaphon Sensational.
    [​IMG]

F1411 Phal (Dragon Tree Eagle 'DT#1' AM/AOS X George Vasquez 'Eureka' FCC/AOS) $125
    -- This cross just has to be made. 'Eureka' is arguably the most fragrant deep colored phalaenopsis since awarded in 1981. Paired with Dragon Tree Eagle, we are looking for intensely colored red's with the vigor from Dragon Tree Eagle hybrid.
    [​IMG]

F1412 Phal (Joy Spring Tina 'Anaconda' X Brother Ambo Passion 'OK') $125
    -- Still looking for that pollen parent to compliment the 8+ cm flower size of 'Anaconda'. We like the rich color, flower form, amboinensis pattern and color from Phal Brother Ambo Passion. This could be our dream hybrid.
    [​IMG]

2. Jun 23, 2014 #2

SlipperFan

SlipperFan

SlipperFan

Addicted

They look like interesting crosses.

3. Jun 23, 2014 #3

cnycharles

cnycharles

cnycharles

Peloric keiki

whoa, the last one on the left is really cool

4. Jun 24, 2014 #4

phrag guy

phrag guy

phrag guy

they all look like they will be nice,only in the states

5. Jun 24, 2014 #5

Bob in Albany N.Y.

Bob in Albany  N.Y.

Bob in Albany N.Y.

Russell, I don't believe that these flasks can only be purchased by people in the US. I may be incorrect, so check with Peter if you want any in Canada.

6. Jun 25, 2014 #6

phrag guy

phrag guy

phrag guy

Thanks Bob, I e-mailed him once before about flasks and never heard back

7. Jun 25, 2014 #7

bigleaf

bigleaf

bigleaf

Vendor

Hi Russell - I'm sorry that I did not see your email. Flasks can be shipped to most countries that do not require CITES. I have shipped flasks to Canada a couple years ago.

Regulation requires that a Federal Phyto Certificate to accompany international order. Currently Federal Phyto fee is $120 serviced by Texas Department of Agriculture. Your order can be one to many flasks that will fit in a box.

This expense is passed on importers. You are looking at the cost of flasks, $120 Phyto, plus shipping. There could be other expenses charged by your country, like import tax, custom broker if you use one.

You are welcome to send me a pm here, or email me at peterlin71@gmail.com if you are not discouraged by these expenses.

8. Nov 26, 2014 #8
    Peter, have you made Phal Dragon Tree Eagle 'DT#1' AM/AOS x Joy Spring Tina 'Anaconda'? Now that would be a hybrid I would be interested in!!

Robert

Draft saved Draft deleted