4 New phalaenopsis crosses - flasks available

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigleaf

Reaction score
F1409 Phal (Sogo Lawrence 'Nobby' X (Chingruey Fancy x lueddemanniana) 'Edward') $95
-- Looking for 4n fragrant art-shade colored or red's. Phal lueddemanniana can be dominate in progeny - so we could get some of the waxy texture in the progeny. These should be fragrant because both parents are scented.
F1409.JPG

F1410 Phal (Yaphon Sensational #3 X Dragon Tree Eagle 'DT#1' AM/AOS) $125
-- Pod parent Phal. Yaphon Sensational (Phal. Ld's Bear King X Phal. Corning's Violet) is red and very fragrant from Phal corningiana/violacea influence. Paired with an intensely colored Dragon Tree eagle, we should get fragrant reds. This hybrid will also have the vigor and flower count from Yaphon Sensational.
F1410.JPG

F1411 Phal (Dragon Tree Eagle 'DT#1' AM/AOS X George Vasquez 'Eureka' FCC/AOS) $125
-- This cross just has to be made. 'Eureka' is arguably the most fragrant deep colored phalaenopsis since awarded in 1981. Paired with Dragon Tree Eagle, we are looking for intensely colored red's with the vigor from Dragon Tree Eagle hybrid.
F1411.JPG

F1412 Phal (Joy Spring Tina 'Anaconda' X Brother Ambo Passion 'OK') $125
-- Still looking for that pollen parent to compliment the 8+ cm flower size of 'Anaconda'. We like the rich color, flower form, amboinensis pattern and color from Phal Brother Ambo Passion. This could be our dream hybrid.
F1412.JPG

Hi Russell - I'm sorry that I did not see your email. Flasks can be shipped to most countries that do not require CITES. I have shipped flasks to Canada a couple years ago.

Regulation requires that a Federal Phyto Certificate to accompany international order. Currently Federal Phyto fee is $120 serviced by Texas Department of Agriculture. Your order can be one to many flasks that will fit in a box.

This expense is passed on importers. You are looking at the cost of flasks, $120 Phyto, plus shipping. There could be other expenses charged by your country, like import tax, custom broker if you use one.

You are welcome to send me a pm here, or email me at [email protected] if you are not discouraged by these expenses.

Peter, have you made Phal Dragon Tree Eagle 'DT#1' AM/AOS x Joy Spring Tina 'Anaconda'? Now that would be a hybrid I would be interested in!!

Robert

Latest posts

Back