3 Paph

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronan

Reaction score
452444Paphioappletonianum.jpg

354434Paphiocanhii.jpg

940304Paphiogardineri.jpg

I like the gardineri. Nice clump of canhii! A var. funginense was described and it looks like it resembles your plant. At first I thought it was just an ugly canhii. Wonder if that pouch is a wide spread trait on multiple clones.

I like the gardineri. Nice clump of canhii! A var. funginense was described and it looks like it resembles your plant. At first I thought it was just an ugly canhii. Wonder if that pouch is a wide spread trait on multiple clones.
sometimes he flowered more "round", this time maybe due to red spider treatment. But canhii is tiny, maybe cute, but quite ugly to my taste...

Cool. Thanks for the additional info Ronan. I do like them because they are unique. But I understand that some people don't find them attractive.

Can you use canhii pollen on gardinerii and send me seeds later?Or send me just the pollen?

Cute or ugly they all have value. They are building blocks for something different. I praise you for a job well done.

Latest posts

Back