3 new Paphs

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncart

Reaction score
My OS inivted Norito Hasegawa as a speaker last Tuesday and the OS sponsored a field trip to visit Theresa Hills at Hillsview Gardens on Sunday. I had a great time and these 3 paphs are my recent acquisition. :rollhappy:

Mem. Hirohisa Kawai ( Muriel Constance 'Black Monarch' x bellatulum 'Black Lady' ) According to Norito and his slide, it is supposed to a really dark one.

5202573155_7e18f77583.jpg

Vanda M. Pearman (bellatulum 'Dumbo' x delenatii 'Pink Butterfly') from Theresa

5202572197_60eba84b12.jpg

Maudiae 'Gen X' AM/AOS x (Voodoo Magic x Eric Meng) 'Hillsview' from Theresa

5202571233_748f30c1e0.jpg

The 1st one looks a nice plant & some are 'Black'
#2, has a great leaf for a VMP, these usually have good flowers.
#3. If nothing else it WILL be very dark in color judging by the color in the leaf.

As for the Mem. Hirohisa Kawai, Norito brought only two of them. Right after his talk, I ran over the sales table and grabbed the last one. :D

Sounds like Norito made the rounds. He was at the regional judging educational meetings last weekend here in Seattle. I enjoyed his perspectives on judging Paphs and was fortunate to observe on the judging team he was on. I picked up a little Paph. henryanum from him as well. I had been looking for one that didn't cost an arm and a leg.

Susan

Susan, Portland was his first stop, then Salem before he visited Seattle. We enjoyed his talk. He sure did have lots of nice plants.

Latest posts

Back