2014 NCOS Fall Show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
(for full announcements, see http://ncos.us/ncos/fallshow.htm)

67TH ANNUAL ORCHID SHOW
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 11 THROUGH MONDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2014
BEHNKE NURSERIES
11300 BALTIMORE AVE, BELTSVILLE, MD 20705
(301) 937-1100
WWW.BEHNKES.COM/WEBSITE/

On Columbus Day weekend, The National Capital Orchid Society will present its 67th annual Orchid Show at the Behnke Nursery Complex -- "Orchid Wonderland": Celebrating 67 Years FREE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC! Plan to visit, bring friends, see thousands of unique orchid plants in bloom, partake in our educational lectures, meet our 'Orchid Doctor' to help answer questions, visit our Sales Area with top-quality vendors for plant and supply sales, unique orchid-themed gifts, and MUCH MORE! Fall is one of the best blooming seasons for orchids in DC, so come prepared for a wonderful selection of orchids to see and buy!

SHOW SCHEDULE
(SATURDAY, OCTOBER 11TH THROUGH MONDAY, OCTOBER 13TH)

Saturday 8:30-9 am Sales area open for NCOS members only
9 am - 6 pm Sales area open to the public
9 am - 10 am Exhibit open for photography
10 am - 5 pm Exhibit open to the public
Sunday 9 am - 10 am Exhibit open for photography
10 am - 5 pm Exhibit open to the public
9 am - 6 pm Sales area open to the public
Monday 9 am - 10 am Exhibit open for photography
10 am - 3 pm Exhibit open to the public
9 am - 3 pm Sales area open to the public
3 pm EXHIBIT AND SALES CLOSE
EDUCATIONAL LECTURES

Throughout the show, one hour educational lectures will be presented, covering topics of interest to orchid hobbyists.

MEMBER SALES

NCOS members who volunteer at least one full day (or equivalent) at the Show can sell plants through the Member Sales area in the sales tent. Additional information on member sales.

SHOW VENDORS

Plants and/or orchid supplies will be sold by Arbec Orchids, Fishing Creek Orchids, Floradise Orchids, J&L Orchids, Little Brook Orchids, NCOS Member Sales, Orchid Enterprise, The OrchidPhile, Parkside Orchid Nursery, Quarter Acre Orchids The Orchid House, The Orchidphile, and Woodstream Orchids. Art products will be sold by Sunisa's Clay Flowers and Ilse Daehler. More detailed information about some of these vendors is available on the following websites:

Floradise Orchids / www.floradise.com
Parkside Orchids / www.parksideorchids.com
J&L Orchids / www.jlorchids.com
Little Brook Orchids / www.littlebrookorchids.com
Orchid Enterprise / www.orchidenterprise.com
QuarterAcreOrchids / www.quarteracreorchids.com
Woodstream Orchids / www.woodstreamorchids.com

Linus,

AOS magazine dates shows 10th through 12th. In any case,I plan to stop in on the 11th and will say hello as I'll pay..:rollhappy:

Attended the NCOS today and had a pleasure meeting Linus_Cello at the registered with my 2 new micranthums from NCOS member table.

I,too,had the pleasure of meeting Linus_cello and bought too many.

As one lady reminded me as we reached for the same plant "who says money can't buy happiness? I'm buying my happiness right now",I had to let the lady be happy by letting go of that orchid as we were tugging on the container.:D

20141011_113701_zps1f5503cc.jpg
[/URL]

Latest posts

Back