2 Den.laevifolium's

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtrmd

Reaction score
9407520431_4b74472918_c.jpg

9410279104_f9bdf4f25f_c.jpg

I was bored so I needed something to do,so I took these pics.These bloom year around for me,but put on a better show in the Fall.I will take more photos then.

:smitten::smitten::smitten: I killed one of the fuschia colored ones, they have too many color choices! I may have to try again, dends & I have been getting along much better this past year!

The pink's are seen too much,but I picked this one up just for the color and flower size.It seems like every other blooming the flowers can be much flatter,but this blooming they're cupped.This one is going to judging in a couple of years when I get that perfect blooming with a plenty of (flat) flowers.Someone offered me 50bucks for a piece of it,so I divided it up in the spring.Wish I would of put a clonal name om it,but he's probably killed his piece off already.

Beautiful. Any chance of getting some pollen next time mine's in flower? They seem to be self incompatible.

sure,just let me know.i will have some in the freezer waiting for u,or if mine is blooming i can send u some off a fresh bloom.

sure,just let me know.i will have some in the freezer waiting for u,or if mine is blooming i can send u some off a fresh bloom.

Many thanks jtrmd, I just remounted mine and stupidly pulled all the flowers off:mad: As soon as it re-flowers I'll PM you.
Thanks again!

I take that particular alba clone anytime! In the future, if you are willing to divide it, please let me know.

I take that particular alba clone anytime! In the future, if you are willing to divide it, please let me know.

I will let you know Tom. It is a small plant right now.I wouldn't want to divide it up. I also don't foresee myself stopping the Orchid hobby anytime soon,so I should have a piece before too long.

Latest posts

Back