manzurii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eteson

Phragmad
Reaction score
My second true manzurii
This one is very special because of the deep pouch colouration. Petals are light apple green, it was hard to get accurate tones in the cell phone picture.
I will post an update in a couple of days taken with a real camera.

f9d97ccc90eac7164e3e292df8d8877f.jpg

Eric I sow the selfing of the first one about two weeks ago... but I think that soon you could get good certified manzurii in the US.. in any case I do have some other plants here for you... do yo want to come to colombia on vacation?

Eric I sow the selfing of the first one about two weeks ago... but I think that soon you could get good certified manzurii in the US.. in any case I do have some other plants here for you... do yo want to come to colombia on vacation?

Can he put me in his suitcase so I can come, too?

Travel here is cheap... in august there is the Medellin Show a big and nice show... with amazing plants to see... I am sure you would enjoy it!

I like the manz. very much and it's the first one I've ever seen. The contrasting pouch color is really nice. Send money and plane tickets and
I'll be there as soon as possible! ;>)

I thought that I had posted the number one... but probably I did not...
In any case this is Number one:
f4c1f2b16cb8eecb793216e978cfe380.jpg

Both plants coming from the same population...

The flower is fully open...
The apple green color is starting to fade to white but the real color is very hard to get in the picture...

I added a family picture also for comparison.

51af4ef1e05f23b6fdf9ca14cda97d4e.jpg

b32bcb41280c54a78ac96dae46639e51.jpg

Wow. :smitten:

I don't know which one I like better, but the one on the left has such a nice shape and I love that almost white colour it has.

Latest posts

Back