Magic Lantern alba

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paworsport

Reaction score
I all

One of the two Magic Lantern alba i have got at home and in flower. first flower for this one with this lovely blush of pink

Last edited:
Very nice! But not alba sorry. I know thise cross though. I have a couple. Parents are alba but progenies turned out with red pigments. Under leaves have line streaks of red. Very nice!

So beautiful paworsport! Congrats.

I see eggshells' point, but I think it adds something to the flower. It would be worse without it, and, in fact, you'd get something quite spectacular if you could make the streaks on the petals more prominent. I like it a lot!

Thank you
Yes a pure alba ML is just..... White I prefer this form
The other plant I have have half a petal in pink and a part of thepouch. This chimere is a treasure for me

Very nice.

Thank you
Yes a pure alba ML is just..... White I prefer this form
The other plant I have have half a petal in pink and a part of thepouch. This chimere is a treasure for me

White and ... yellow. Not alba because of the pink streaks on the right petal.

Very nice and one of my favorite album hybrids that I still do not have. Kudos.

Beautiful! I really like this and I want one. I agree, it can't be an album with some pink blushing; but, being an albescens, it could be useful in breeding pastel or bicolor flowers.

A simply amazing bloom!! Its wonderfully round!

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

Thank you a lot for your comments.:)

For more precision the cross is from Taiwan, Tatung orchids made the cross, the parents are micranthum var glanzeanum "What Angel" x delenatii alba "Snow Swan". I bought the 2 plants In 2008.

Back