Choose your helenae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atlantis

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I know you´ve been watching hundreds of P. helenae during the last months but now, the "helenae season" here in Spain has come.

I only own two plants of this cute species and they´re completely different so... choose your favourite!!

IMO, the plant on the left has better shape, but the other one is much better coloured.

I hope you like them.

COMPHEL1.jpg

COMPHEL2.jpg

COMPHEL3.jpg

Cuties! I agree with your opinions, but I would steal the one on the left any day. ;)

They're both QT's!

Wow! another dummy like me who doesn't know right from left! :p
Yup, and it's extra funny since I've bragged about how good I am with left and right since I'm left handed. The bragging also took place right before I mixed them up, BTW. I'm gonna hear it forever. :rollhappy:

They're both very nice! Variety really is the spice of life, so lucky you don't have to choose, since you have both :)

Oh, sorry. I can see the whole photograph in my PC without scrolling!

Here you have.

View attachment 7360

View attachment 7361

View attachment 7362

Enough?

Ah, yes. Very good....thanks! It's nice to see the photos side by side and compare the differences. It's hard to choose which I like more.....therefore, I'll take 'em both! :p

I've got 3 clones, 2 are BS; but, I've not seen a bloom yet. One of them did spike last year; but, I knocked the plant on the floor and snapped off the bud. Grrrrr! :mad:

As my mother used to say, "it's your other right." I love them both. Don't feel bad Mutant and Eric, I can never
find my car in a parking lot...really baaaaad sense of
direction.

Wow! another dummy like me who doesn't know right from left! :p

Ok. I´ll try to get three flowers for the next season so that you don´t have to chosse between right or left, but #1, #2 or #3 :p

Thank U all for your comments. I´ve been trying to get the left flower for two years because the plant I bought was a huge piece of s**t, so your comments cheer me up to keep growing this slow genus.

Latest posts

Back