Concolor alba or sulphurinum?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quietaustralian

Reaction score
Hello I'm new here. I’m sure my wife and I will learn a great deal from you experienced people.

I’m sorry my first post is a request for help but I’m a little confused about the identity of this P. concolor. Would it be Paph concolor fma. Sulphurinum or P. concolor alba?

The leaves have no pigmentation on the underside.

Regards and thanks, Mick & Luan

Attachments

• concolor 360a.jpg
    concolor 360a.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
....Would it be Paph concolor fma. Sulphurinum or P. concolor alba?...The leaves have no pigmentation on the underside.
Hello and a hearty welcom from Germany!
It should be P. concolor var.sulphurinum in a scientific exact way because that's the valid name of P. cocolor's albino form.
BTW I would be pleased to grow it, that's a lovely one, congrats!!:drool:

would you like me to post you my address so you can post it to me????

Very nice & rare too!!!

:clap::clap:Welcome Mick & Luan!
:drool::drool:It's a beauty! Thanks for showing it off, we don't get to see slippers like that!

...can be bought cheaply by the kilogram/ pound.

That sounds funny when you put it like that...certainly I'd call that availability! :rollhappy: Here in Japan the price for a "pound of Paph" would be equal to the down payment on a new house.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and please do remain active. We need more international participation, especially in SE Asia!

Latest posts

Back