Paph Delrosi

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

etex

This is Paph Delrosi "Delicate Lady' x P. glaucophyllum'Sunburst') that I received last month in bud from Ernie. Isn't she a beauty?

Attachments

• p.Delrosi-DelicateLady- x P.glaucophyllum-Sunburst_01.JPG
    p.Delrosi-DelicateLady- x P.glaucophyllum-Sunburst_01.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 88
  • p.Delrosi-DelicateLady- x P.glaucophyllum-Sunburst_02.JPG
    p.Delrosi-DelicateLady- x P.glaucophyllum-Sunburst_02.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 74
We have more. :) The intent was certainly bloomable Delrosi-like plants. The petals narrow and twist a bit more than straight Delrosi, but the Delrosi idea is certainly there. Nice pinks.

-Ernie

I like this a LOT!!! It kept much of the Delrosi parent's characteristics with just a dash of the other parent - glaucophyllum. It's a slightly different shape than a straight Delrosi; but, it is equally as beautiful.....and no doubt, it's easier to bloom. Great cross Ernie! Great blooming Etex!

Etex, if you're still able to, you should change the title to Paph. Delrosi x glaucophyllum; because it's not a pure Delrosi.

We have more. :) The intent was certainly bloomable Delrosi-like plants. The petals narrow and twist a bit more than straight Delrosi, but the Delrosi idea is certainly there. Nice pinks.

-Ernie

You do? PM'd you.

John-Tried to edit title to read Delrosi x glaucophyllum! Can edit text but not title. Computer savvy is not one of my strengths!

John-Tried to edit title to read Delrosi x glaucophyllum! Can edit text but not title. Computer savvy is not one of my strengths!

Yes, there's a short window of time that you can edit. Oh well. It just helps to have things accurate for when people do searches.

I gotta say, this flower is really, really nice! I need to keep an eye out for one...or two...or....:wink:

Latest posts

Back