Paph. charlesworthii, album

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
(‘Jumbo’ x ‘Half-n-Half’) I purchased this at the same time as my "regular" charlesworthii, from Orchid Inn.

Paph_Charlesworthii-album-09.jpg

WOW!!! These are sold very very expensive!!! What a bargain!!! Wonderful flower!!!

I was just about to post a photo of mine, same grex, but the battery was dead when went to shot it. I shall try later when it is recharged. that is a great shot of some great "Chuck" albas. I got mine from Sam 3 years ago at the slipper symposium.
Rob

just fantastic.... thi sis one I have been after since long ago (like it better than the normal form) but have never seen it offered (neither cheap nor expensive)

:clap::drool::smitten: OOOHHHH !!!!!
mine's from Samm too,,,,,
but it's not blooming:sob:, this is torture!

Dot & rob - how many growths do your flowering plants have? Are the plants overall considerably smaller than a regular charlie? I would think mine is blooming size & it's right next to my other blooming charlies, so light shouldn't be a factor.

My plant has seven growths with two in spike. When I bought it it may had 2 or 3 but I can't remember.

Rose, my regular charlesworthii has 4 growths, with one growth in bud as well as the one in bloom. The album has 5 growths. Both have bloomed once before. The album plant has slightly shorter and narrower leaves, but you have to look at them closely to see that.

Latest posts

Back