Wossner Vietnam Gold

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Eric Muehlbauer

I got this from Doug (Potterychef)...I like it a lot...wonder what would happen if it were crossed with Armeni White?URL=http://img338.imageshack.us/i/cimg1795.jpg/]
cimg1795.jpg
[/URL]

it would just get paler, and maybe a little bigger/better form.. i'd cross it with an armeniacum, or maybe a concolor..

Beautiful.
I think it is curious that this cross makes yellow blooms, since delenatii x armenicum generally are whiter blooms.

It appears that Paph vietnamense operates differently than Paph delenatii in regards to the ability to express or deny color. Paph delenatii and Phrag schlimii seem to have singular ability to arrest the expression of yellow and green background pigment compared to virtually all other Paph and Phrag species.

It appears that Paph vietnamense operates differently than Paph delenatii in regards to the ability to express or deny color. Paph delenatii and Phrag schlimii seem to have singular ability to arrest the expression of yellow and green background pigment compared to virtually all other Paph and Phrag species.

Yes. vietnamense doesn't seem to have the color-supression capabilities of delenatii.

-Ernie

Latest posts

Back