World’s Tiniest Chameleons Found in Madagascar

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are lovely...! I just hope they are not the juvenilles of another species...lol...! :poke:

If I were young and had the $$, I'd love to tour Madagascar! There was a special on it the other night -- what a fabulous land with wondrous life-forms!

If I were young and had the $$, I'd love to tour Madagascar! There was a special on it the other night -- what a fabulous land with wondrous life-forms!

Yes, I saw a documentary the other week as well. One of the best documentaries I have seen in fact. Such an amazing variety of habitats and landscapes in such a small country. And an incredibly rich diversity of life. A place to see before you die, that is for sure.

Ilove those tiny little guys!! Yes Madagascar is a woderous place which I'd love to visit. And what about New Guinea? Still the most ''wild'' place on Earth. What fantastic new things await discovery there? New paph spp.??

I believe it was in New Guinea that Dr. Chris Austin just discovered a new leaf litter frog species that's now considered the smallest known vertebrate.

Latest posts

Back