White Phal

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtrmd

Reaction score
Too lazy to type in the cross,or look it up.LOL!

5981915535_0a308d1e7b_b.jpg

It's beautiful, but then again, I always like white Phals. :) This may sound strange, but I always find it very satisfying when I bring one of my Phals into bloom. There's just something very succulently wonderful about the spikes and the buds and the way everything develops. Don't get me wrong -- I'm devoted to my other orchids, but watching a Phal develop and bloom is always provides special child-like joy and wonder for me. :p

It's beautiful, but then again, I always like white Phals. :) This may sound strange, but I always find it very satisfying when I bring one of my Phals into bloom. There's just something very succulently wonderful about the spikes and the buds and the way everything develops. Don't get me wrong -- I'm devoted to my other orchids, but watching a Phal develop and bloom is always provides special child-like joy and wonder for me. :p

I agree totally! :D I love watching the butterflies unfurling their wings and stretching their curly antennae.. :p

Latest posts

Back