What is wrong with me?!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

limuhead

I worked in East Honolulu today. Removed a skylight and had to take stuff to the dump. I decided to go to the dump in Waimanalo, which happens to be right across the street from H&R Nurseries. I ended up getting 12 more compots. 2 Den. unicum, 2 Den. sutiknoi, 2 Cymbidiella rhodochila, 1 Leptotes bicolor, 1 Den. lasianthera, 2 Den. Pixie Charm 4n (Yellow Chinsai 4n x unicum 4n) 1 Den. Spring Glory, and 1 Enc. radiata. I bought them to sell at a local show. All Spring bloomers and all can be grown in full sun where I live. Good thing too, greenhouse is getting maxed out. I think as long as I keep telling myself I am doing it to supplement my income I can justify it somehow...

You have a disease like the rest of us. It is easier to deal with once you accept that you are sick and there is no cure and nothing you can do about it. Unless you want to go through a severe inpatient rehabilitation treatment. Even than the chances of recovery are very small.

Nice compots! I am glad that there are no orchid nurseries like that near me, I would not have enough money left to buy food or pay school fees.

You have a disease like the rest of us. It is easier to deal with once you accept that you are sick and there is no cure and nothing you can do about it. Unless you want to go through a severe inpatient rehabilitation treatment. Even than the chances of recovery are very small.

Ditto.. :p but its a wonderful disease to have.. lets spread the infection! :D:D

Got off work today and there was a flask of Phrags from Chuck Acker on my doorstep...

Latest posts

Back