what is this paph.?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, but I have to rename it. Paphiopedilum phantomianum var. invisibilium isn't a qualified name. The flower of this special one is very pale, a true albino. Therefore its status can't be the one of a variety. It has to be transfered to the status of a forma. This color form differs from the typical form by its absolut total lack of any picmentation.
Paphiopedilum phantomianum forma invisibilium (P. MadMan) FIBRE, comb. nov.
Basionym:
Paphiopedilum phantomianum var. invisibilium PaphMadMan in Slippertalk, Off Topic (2013)

Last edited:
How will we know what we are buying? Do we ask for round flowers, selected for lack of colour or just accept it as it fails to arrive?

:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:

We crack me up, generating our own amusement out of absolutely nothing.

I'm sorry, but I have to rename it. Paphiopedilum phantomianum var. invisibilium isn't a qualified name. The flower of this special one is very pale, a true albino. Therefore its status can't be the one of a variety. It has to be transfered to the status of a forma. This color form differs from the typical form by its absolut total lack of any picmentation.
Paphiopedilum phantomianum forma invisibilium (P. MadMan) FIBRE, comb. nov.
Basionym:
Paphiopedilum phantomianum var. invisibilium PaphMadMan in Slippertalk, Off Topic (2013)

Excellent!!!!!!!!:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:

Ramon:)

Latest posts

Back