what a difference 10 days makes (Dendrobium farmeri)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap::clap: :drool::drool::drool: :clap::clap:
Pete - would this be consider a warm growing dend or could it handle intermediate temps?

It had better be able to handle intermediate temps, or it wouldn't have bloomed in my greenhouse!

I think as long as summers are warmer, it should be fine in an intermediate house

Pete that is just beautiful!!! :clap:

also trying new Taiwanese technique growing seedlings of Paphs without nothing...
Valenzino could you post pictures of the above technique

Really stunning effect Pete. I see mass flowered Dendrobium hybrids like this in all the nurseries here - they must employ a similar technique.

When in Florida I used to get a large D. loddigesii to flower all at once by drying it to the point it dropped nearly all its leaves while increasing the light levels (wintertime). Around March it would set bud and then I'd resume watering. The result was a ball of flowers the size of a basketball! This was all done outside, so humidity remained fairly high at all times.

I couldn't find it in that extremely long page, but the complex grex's were fantastic, especially the black one. I don't think I've ever seen a black one before. Paph (Pulsar X wenshanense) 'D.F' Has anyone else ever seen a black Paph?

I couldn't find it in that extremely long page, but the complex grex's were fantastic, especially the black one. I don't think I've ever seen a black one before. Paph (Pulsar X wenshanense) 'D.F' Has anyone else ever seen a black Paph?

Some pretty dark purple/maroon, but no black. P anitum and gigantifolium can have some pretty dark dorsal sepals.

Latest posts

Back