We Had a Hoot in Cape Coral

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Clark

Against the flow, we flew south to Florida during the off season last week.
Our lodging was a two year old luxury condo. One bedroom, full kitchen, full laundry(needed to wash my sneakers twice a day!).
Plane tickets, car rental, lodging for seven days, for the both of us- $775. Cheap.

Anyway, nothing says Cape Coral, Florida, like
Burrowing Owls (Athene cunicularia)

Don't want to give anybody the wrong idea.
These were a piece of cake, spoon fed to me by google.
Thanks for looking. :)

Don't want to give anybody the wrong idea.
These were a piece of cake, spoon fed to me by google.
Thanks for looking. :)

I was going to say 'nice pictures', until I saw this. They are nice, just not yours. I didn't know there were Burrowing Owls in Florida! Pretty cool!

All these images on this thread, and any other avian images I posted in the past, are my personal property.
Thanks everybody for your cooperation in this matter. :)

I think Kevin was just confused by your reference to google. You didn't borrow the images from google, you found directions to the birds on google. Is that correct?

No harm, no fowl. :)

Great shots. I can see you are making full use of your telephoto. You ought to make a wildlife calendar...now, who to market it to...

It is fun to see these birds again. I used to live in Port Charlotte and on weekends I'd ride my bike through their habitat - not good mountain bike riding, but no other choice! Lovely to see them so well photographed.

Latest posts

Back