We Had a Hoot in Cape Coral

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice pictures, one day I'll buy a big zoom for myself. But for now there is still a lot left to do with my nice macro.

Kevin I am sorry for the vile comments. We have never met, and it was wrong of me to assume folks would understand that innuendo laiden statement.
My apologies.

Yup, threw me for a moment too, but I realized an awesome photographer such as yourself wouldn't need to post pictures off the net...

Kevin I am sorry for the vile comments. We have never met, and it was wrong of me to assume folks would understand that innuendo laiden statement.
My apologies.

Apology accepted. :) I guess I haven't followed a lot of your posts, but it appears you are an excellent photographer - keep up the good work, and keep posting! I'd like to see more. I dabble in photography myself, so it's nice to see great work.

:)

Thank you.

This photo opportunity is a hybrid between 'A Drive-thru Fast Food Chain' x 'Lawn Ornaments'.

The nest is 15ft. from curb. But no curb and very, very flat. So with the crop/trimming tool, no one sees the man-made perch, caution tape, warning signs. And the owls look alot closer.

This perch often cast an undesirable shadow.
owls178.jpg

Which make pics like this, just ho-hum.

A nice warm-up. And it was next to Walmart grocery store. Walmart has beer here.
Killed two birds with one stone.

Weather- It was 58-60F. when I left. Three hours later, 87-92F. I was a walking swamp.

Thanks for looking. :)

A nice warm-up. And it was next to Walmart grocery store. Walmart has beer here.
Killed two birds with one stone.

You got drunk on beer and killed two of the birds? How sad.

Just kidding. :)

Latest posts

Back