Waunakee Sunset x fischerii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, but I'm still mistified by all these new crosses. I have crosses with fischeri that are like flavum and crosses with flavum besseae that are florescent pink!! :confused:

Nice, but I'm still mistified by all these new crosses. I have crosses with fischeri that are like flavum and crosses with flavum besseae that are florescent pink!! :confused:

I do understand and agreed with you Eric, when thinking about the parentage of that cross we would not expect to have that colouration. But my experience shows me than many crosses made with fischerii are variable in colour. I have been puzzled several times by the results of my own crosses. How comes some came out so dark and other pale like this one. We still learning!

I do understand and agreed with you Eric, when thinking about the parentage of that cross we would not expect to have that colouration. But my experience shows me than many crosses made with fischerii are variable in colour. I have been puzzled several times by the results of my own crosses. How comes some came out so dark and other pale like this one. We still learning!

True. Yay besseae hybrids!

Latest posts

Back