Water test

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jenn - replace the filters, membrane, and flow restrictor. (If you order from me, I'll include a new flow restrictor with the membrane at no charge, and it'll improve the efficiency of the system).

If you're using it for drinking water, some suggest that you:
  1. Remove the filters and membrane
  2. fill the sediment filter canister (the first one in line) with bleach and reassemble the system.
  3. Run water through it for about ten minutes.
  4. Open it up again, put in the new components.
In all cases, after putting in a new membrane, let the water run freely for about 30-60 minutes to flush the preservatives out of it, before using the water.

http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/jenn4a/library/RO
I'll be deleting this album after my RO has been successfully changed and all that.

I tried to add as many photos as needed to show all the connections and such without being excessive. If I need to move anything from underneath the cabinets, let me know and I'll take more photos. I believe I got photos of all the different tubes and such. The RO is set up underneath the left side; the RO "faucet sits on the right side above the sink, (to the right of the sink's faucet.)

Seeing the canisters up close, it doesn't seem so hard. When I look at all the hoses and tubes everywhere, it is intimidating. Thanks everyone who is helping me. It's much appreciated! I guess my weaknesses are critical when it comes to "home" responsibilities. Since that has been pointed out, I'll be making an effort to learn essential procedures, especially for emergencies. If someone told me I could become more well rounded from an online forum, I probably wouldn't believe them.. until now :)

And Ray, let me get back to you on the offer.:) It's ultimately my parent's decision;I'm not sure where/when they want to get the parts, but I'll mention your offer.

Let me know if it still isn't working. I've been having problems with photobucket, sorry.

Latest posts

Back