Video of Phrag. Ainsworthii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow thats really amazing, must have been a lot of time and effort to achieve it

I've seen a few videos like this one and I find them very interesting. This one is very well done. Thanks for showing.

That is fantastic!
Its always neat coming into the grow room to see one bloom opening while another is wilting, now I can see the exact progression and all the little details in between!

:clap: nothing like getting pushed around by bud!
Welcome to the forum! Please start a Greeting & Salutations thread & tell us more about yourself!

Tonight I'm on a newer computer that can "see" this video. It is really fantastic! I've never seen an orchid presented quite like this. Great job, Don, and welcome to Slippertalk! You probably have lots of photos to share with us...

This video is proof that not all Phrag flowers drop in their prime. Is that genetic, or why do some drop and other wither on the plant?

I like the other videos you have too! Very cool to see our plants in a way most of us never get to.

Would you mind telling us a bit of how you get these shots? What growing conditions are the plants in during the week that the video took to make (or the 33 days for the Neomoorea)? Are these video shots taken at intervals of a few minutes, or still shots that are later edited into a video?

Latest posts

Back