Two St. Swithin

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

barry

DSC00020a.jpg

DSC00011a.jpg

Two different colour!

Well, this looks far more elegant and "natural" than that hideous Paphiopedilum Rosmarie Glanz. I have a flask of Paph rothschildianum x laevigatum (a form of philippinense) on order from Burleigh Park Orchid Nursery and hope it will produce as spectacular blooms as your plant, Barry.

tt4n

Different colours but equally as impressive. I have one of these. I've had it for years but it grows so slowly - how long does it take to get them to flower?

Different colours but equally as impressive. I have one of these. I've had it for years but it grows so slowly - how long does it take to get them to flower?
This can be true. I've had one for maybe 8 years and it's just starting to put up a second growth. So maybe I'll have flowers in another 8 years !!:drool:

Oh yea, beautiful clones you have!

This can be true. I've had one for maybe 8 years and it's just starting to put up a second growth. So maybe I'll have flowers in another 8 years !!:drool:

Oh yea, beautiful clones you have!
My St. Swithin usually has flowers in every two years!:rollhappy:

I bought a seedlig in 1997 and the frist bloom was 2002.

Well, this looks far more elegant and "natural" than that hideous Paphiopedilum Rosmarie Glanz. I have a flask of Paph rothschildianum x laevigatum (a form of philippinense) on order from Burleigh Park Orchid Nursery and hope it will produce as spectacular blooms as your plant, Barry.

tt4n
The Vendor told me that the frist one was came from USA long time ago.

Latest posts

Back