Trichopilia marginata

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tenman

Reaction score
My marginatas have also shown much richer coloring grown cool than before. Together with Trpla.suavis it makes Trpla.Charles, which seems to have gotten the best of its parents. This one is deliciously fragrant.

Attachments

• marginataramon0410.jpg
    marginataramon0410.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 21
nice flower. my two marginatas don't have a full red lip like this one; one is close but doesn't have a very large lip and the color is washed out a bit, and the other has a definite margin around the outside of the lip without the red color

Very nice, you don't see that many trichopillia's around anymore. T. tortillis was one of the first dozen or so orchids that I bought. Definitely a 'gateway drug' in terms of introducing one to the orchid 'addiction'. Love this marginata. You should sib or self this so that there will be a new population of these available in the US.

I am getting T. marginata and T. maculata from Orquideas Tropicales, Panama. They have good prices, certs etc. I will post some pics when they arrive in a few weeks if there is interest to see what their plants are like

Brett

I am getting T. marginata and T. maculata from Orquideas Tropicales, Panama. They have good prices, certs etc. I will post some pics when they arrive in a few weeks if there is interest to see what their plants are like

Brett

Hi

I am getting my first order from Gaspar sent next week and I am getting T. maculata at $8 each and T. marginata at $12 each. .

His minimum order is $250 for overseas orders I think, but that is easy to do given the great range he has

gaspar silvera <[email protected]>

http://www.orquideastropicales.com/

You can download the current price list under Prices on the website

I will post pics of the plant when they arrive in a new thread

Brett

Latest posts

Back