Three Paphs. for your viewing pleasure

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I took today off from work and spent it with my wife cutting limbs and hauling branches trying to recover after last weeks ice storm. We both plan on doing the same tomorrow. Even doing all that work Donna still found time to take these three photos to share with you.

The first paph is one that Hadley gave me in Sept. I promised to return a division of it to him if it was one of his great ones. I say that as, some the sale plants got mixed up with some of his keepers. I think he was going to bloom them all out before selling any of them. This is a second bloom for this plant.

923PaphViaAvilaBeachxPaphWhiteLegac.jpg

Next is Paph. Magic Mountain that I purchased from Theresa at the International Slipper Symposium in late Oct.

907PaphMagicMountain.jpg

And last but not least is one that I purchased from Ernie of Enlightened Orchids. This is a first blooming and as you can see has a dimple on the bottom of the pouch. More then likely that dimple will not repeat it's self next year.

948PSierraLacexPfairrieanum.jpg

I find the first very weird, but the next two are great!!! I love the spot pattern on the last one...! Thanks!!!

Especially the second one is really wonderful.

Thak you for showing the pictures

Olaf

Wow, I like them all, but I agree with the others, that farrieanum cross is special. I hope my Magic Mountain is as nice as yours.

Beautiful! The second one is especially nice! Good luck with the storm clean-up. It was a bad one! I'm really glad we got our heat back after only 27 hrs. As you know, there are still folks that don't have it back. Great photos!:)

The first one, looks like it had trouble opening. If it blooms straight in the future that could be a HUGE flower with nice pastel colors. And of course that last was a cutie. Well done Bob

I thought this was an old thread so I didn't look. The first one looks super-w i d e!!!
Hope everything goes well w/ your clean-up. Thanx for posting.

Yeah, Bob, that SL X fairrieanum turned out nice. Very strongly marked. And the hook should "bloom out".

-Ernie

Back