Taeniophyllum obtusum/pusillum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eaborne

Reaction score
I think this is a really cool miniature! The NS of these tiny flowers are only 1.7cm and smaller than a pencil eraser. It is a leafless orchid and the blooms barely last one day so they are easy to miss.

Very nice, Eron. Can you share how you grow this? Especially, temp, amount of light, etc? I got tiny ones from LOC. It is somewhat growing, but it seems a bit too slow (75-80F max/65F min with fairly weak light Paph/Phal level).

Very nice, Eron. Can you share how you grow this? Especially, temp, amount of light, etc? I got tiny ones from LOC. It is somewhat growing, but it seems a bit too slow (75-80F max/65F min with fairly weak light Paph/Phal level).

Hi Naoki, This plant hangs on the side of a vanda basket and has many vanda roots around it blocking some of the light. I would say it probably gets cattleya light conditions. My max greenhouse temps in the summer are around 90F and winter lows around 55F. I have not seen it grow any new roots during the winter however. This plant was bs when I got it so I didn't have to wait long. LOC has some really cool stuff. I stopped by there yesterday to visit.

Latest posts

Back