surprises

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more surprise - the insurance number associated with the other car has not been paid, so there is no other insurance here. I will get to pay to have my now worthless car towed by the insurance company
Don't drive in south jersey without collision and a junk car

Agent called to let me know the no-fault insurance was going to give me a few k for my old car ( another surprise). Nice news, but the paperwork they said was going to arrive overnight so that I could send my title and receive the check is two days late! I hope they didn't mail it through Oklahoma because I heard they had 50, five oh, tornados through there yesterday! :eek: :eek: that's just not right....

On another note, co-worker who delivers for our company was stopped at red light, and was rear-ended and injured. I mentioned to friends at church and one who has lived long time in area told us the undocumented drivers were so thick and a problem, that you'd arrive at a crash scene and there'd be nobody in the car ( gives a whole new meaning to hit and run :rolleyes: ) because no one was legal

Thanks Marco
State Farm said the cost to fix it would've been 9000+
They were pretty generous offering almost 3k, but minus tax and no fault deductible closer to 2
I thought I might end owing money

Latest posts

Back