Sunset Glow 4N

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Don! Been missing you lately. This is a very pretty
flower. Horns and such don't bother me all that much if
the flower is presented well and the color is particularly
vivid...and it is!

Hey Don! Been missing you lately. This is a very pretty
flower. Horns and such don't bother me all that much if
the flower is presented well and the color is particularly
vivid...and it is!

Hi Angela, I've been reluctant to participate, after those attacks by Clark. For all I know, he could pounce anytime with his aggressive comments, so I have stayed away.

So how were people notified that he was banned? Seems to me that whoever is in charge / monitoring the forum, should directly email those who were being targeted, to inform them that the attacker has been banned. I avoided the forum entirely because I simply had no wish to see any further posts from the guy, the forum just didn't feel safe to me.

So how were people notified that he was banned? Seems to me that whoever is in charge / monitoring the forum, should directly email those who were being targeted, to inform them that the attacker has been banned. I avoided the forum entirely because I simply had no wish to see any further posts from the guy, the forum just didn't feel safe to me.
Clark attacked so many people, it would have been difficult to do that. His banning was posted in one of the threads where he misbehaved.

We are glad to have you back! You are a valued member.

Latest posts

Back