• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

spicerianums-FYI Dot

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
Sorry folks already spoken for. I thought I'd post here so Dot can see what she will be receiving in the Spring!
I also wanted to express an idea that Dot I have been participating in and it may already be taking place behind the scenes. It's and old idea, " A Plant Swap" its a wonderful way of preserving special hybrids and species long after we have departed this wonderful world! Personally the more divisions I can pass a round the better chance the plant has. Another possibility is plant recognition. Say someone has an awardable plant but not able to get it to a judging center, a show or they just have a difficult local judging system, Swap! I'm sure if and when I bloom plants I've gotten from others they will be taken in for judging.

The left is 'Blondie', the right is 'Melinda's Best' (P.S. The sink bug stays with me:p)
p1070007a.jpg

'Blondie' closeup:
p1070008sg.jpg

'Melinda's Best', a note of the double flowers spike!
p1070006.jpg

:smitten:

I'm really glad Rick suggested we do this swap. He now has a piece of one of my Paphs, and now mine had developed erwinia. It's barely hanging on, and I fear I can't save it.

I could probably get another divison off of the darker one. Your address is all over the place! You would probably have to be state side in the spring for shipping. PM me with more info.

ALL SUPER AMAZING FANTASTIC AWESOME. Oh how I love spicies!!!!

...errr anyone else notice the GIANT bug in the first photo?

Latest posts

Back