Some things to look forward to...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papheteer

Reaction score
Just saw today that my Magic Lantern album is in sheath! It doesn't show in the photo but something pointy and hairy is coming out of the small leaf. So excited with this one! It's a very strong grower!

And here's my Liberty Taiwan. It's been in sheath for a while now. I think the sheath hasn't done anything for at least 3-4 months now. It's not dying either. The growth just started a small lead. Is this normal?

Good luck. i just blasted 2 Paphs in low spike. :( Keep us posted. BTW, is it Magic Lantern or Ho Chi Minh album; and where did you get it, if I may ask?

The liberty Taiwan is normal. I have two that did the same thing. Sat in sheathfor months, then started growing th spike and two new growths at the same time.

Here's more:

There are grown in my condo den since they were small. The temp never goes down 19*C in this room. Just goes to show parvis, at least hybrids, don't need cool temperatures to bloom!

Todd Hasegawa:

Magic Lantern made with delenatii dunkel. Really excited to see how this turns out. Great companion to Magic Lantern album.

Emma Decker:

bellatulum:

It's Magic Lantern. And yes eggshells had something to do with it... HEHE! :evil:
Then i'm not going to send any magic lantern album seedlings to Canada!!! So there!!
BTW, lots of sweet things in your collection, almost identical tastes to mine :). Do you grow Phrags also?

Then i'm not going to send any magic lantern album seedlings to Canada!!! So there!!
BTW, lots of sweet things in your collection, almost identical tastes to mine :). Do you grow Phrags also?

Hehe, Actually its not an album. Its albescens. Though parents are both album. The genes were recessive. Paworsport ?? I think actually posted some. The bottom of the leaves are plain green but there are red lines.

Similar one but more pink.
http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31267

Do you like it? I asked you before and you said you like pure white.

Haha! I want some magic lantern albums! Where can I get some??!

Yeah I figured you like parvis too!

I don't grow phrags, Eric. I don't find them attractive at all.

Have these flowered alright for you??

I would love to see how Liberty Taiwan turned out.

It's great to see all those parvis spiking and your minimum is 19C.
I worry less and feel better about mine now. :)

Have these flowered alright for you??

I would love to see how Liberty Taiwan turned out.

It's great to see all those parvis spiking and your minimum is 19C.
I worry less and feel better about mine now. :)

Please search all my threads. Emma Decker blasted. Bellatulum I haven't posted yet. I have also bloomed a few more that I didn't get a chance to take photos of before the blooms fell off.

Latest posts

Back