Some pictures of my collection in Vietnam

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThienNgo Le

Reaction score
These pictures are from my collection in Vietnam.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 63
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 54
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 68
A collection with phragmipedium ochids in Vietnam , that must be tough to get them .

All those beautiful slippers just took my breath away!
I'd be glad to have one of each...or maybe two or three.
There absolutely must be a way to get them into the
U.S.

A collection with phragmipedium ochids in Vietnam , that must be tough to get them .

Yes. You are right. It cost much and lead to a lot of complicated processes. But nothing can stop you do the thing that you love to do, right?

All those beautiful slippers just took my breath away!
I'd be glad to have one of each...or maybe two or three.
There absolutely must be a way to get them into the
U.S.

I am on my way to move them over here; it is just the matter of time. Some day all of them will stand in the US. I also have about 50 Paph. rungsuriyanum out there, the newest Paph that was discovered in the South Eastern Asian. :))

I am on my way to move them over here; it is just the matter of time. Some day all of them will stand in the US. I also have about 50 Paph. rungsuriyanum out there, the newest Paph that was discovered in the South Eastern Asian. :))

!!!!!!

Beautiful plants. Agree on the emersonii. Someday I will attempt this. Where in Viet Nam is your collection? Curious how the phrags deal with the heat.

Very nice. Best emersonii that I have ever seen. Do you know other STF members, Baodai, or Mr. Cahn?

I know who Mr. Canh is. But he lives in North Vietnam and I used to live in DaLat wich is central highland of VietNam. What I know about Mr. Canh is that he likes to take pictures of orchids in the wild but he does not grow them even Paph. canhii is the one named after him but he does not have any of them in his collection.

!!!!!!

Beautiful plants. Agree on the emersonii. Someday I will attempt this. Where in Viet Nam is your collection? Curious how the phrags deal with the heat.

My collection locates in Dalat, Vietnam. You are welcome to visit. The weather in Dalat is around 25 C, so it good for Phrags. However, some of my friends who live in North Vietnam which the hot weather can still grow Phrags but not besseae cultural.

Ah HA, central highlands! That explains a lot about growing conditions for Phrags. in VN.

Hi Angela,
:)), The attached picture is Phrag. Andean Tears. That guy has been growing in VN 8 months. :))

Attachments

• nmn.jpg
    nmn.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 27
Back