Some New Additions

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parvi_17

Reaction score
This weekend I attended the Foothills Orchid Society show in Calgary, Canada. I picked up a few nice plants:

Paph villosum
Paph delenatii ('Amy's Challenge' AM/AOS x 'Hsiny-Ming' SM/TPS)
Paph charlesworthii (in bud)
Paph spicerianum (in bud)
Paph micranthum (in sheath)
Paph thaianum
Paph tranlienianum
Paph malipoense x jackii (in spike)
Paph niveum (Ang Thong) (in sheath)
Paph Gloria Naugle
Phrag Hanne Popow
Phrag Sedenii 'Blush' (in bloom)
Cyp Sebastian
Phal schilleriana
Leptotes unicolor

The delenatii is from Paphanatics and looks like a promising cross. This was a great show with lots of great plants. Photos will be posted in the Paph and Phrag sections!

Nice haul!!

Bet the Paph malipoense x jackii (in spike) was from Paramount right? I saw one sitting there...but had to leave it because my hands were full...:wink:

Wasn't it a great show?

Nice haul!!

Bet the Paph malipoense x jackii (in spike) was from Paramount right? I saw one sitting there...but had to leave it because my hands were full...:wink:

Wasn't it a great show?

Yes that was from Paramount - about half of these, maybe more were (Bryon brought in some GREAT stuff!). Indeed it was a great show. :clap:

A FEW..? That's a larger haul than my annual orchid shopping trips..!! :p Great buys.. I see you have (maliposense x jackii).. Eric will want to know if its the album form... :D

Lol I tend to go a little crazy at shows. And Eric... If you read this it's not the albino form! :rollhappy:

You purchased some great slippers!!! Bravo! Nevertheless I would be interested to see a pict of the leptotes,too! Is it mounted? how many growths? I have one spiking, and am anxious to see the flowers!! Jean

Great purchases, especially considering i have the right conditions for most of them! I look forward to seeing them all in bloom.

You purchased some great slippers!!! Bravo! Nevertheless I would be interested to see a pict of the leptotes,too! Is it mounted? how many growths? I have one spiking, and am anxious to see the flowers!! Jean

It is mounted and it has 6 growths. The guy said it has bloomed before so hopefully it will again soon!

Looks like you really enjoyed the show! :rollhappy:
I'm just wondering why you didn't get some of the album jackii and hangianum hybrids that were under the table! :wink:

Latest posts

Back