Some guy named Chuck

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

limuhead

Just got a box of Phrags from this really nice guy. Healthy little seedlings, very well packed, and good crosses. Maybe you have heard of him, Chuck Ackers? If you get a chance get some, veeeeeery nice... :clap:

Phrag Eumillia Arias (schlimii x kovachii)
Waunakee Sunset x kovachii
Beauport 'Rose Rocket' 4n x kovachii
Hanne Popow x kovachii
Ackers Starlight 'Waunakee' 4n x kovachii
Fritz Schomburg (besseae 'Fire Rod' x kovachii 'Chuck'
and a compot of Fliquet 4n

Gotta go pot up the compot, pics later...

just got an adductum flask from him a few weeks ago and the plantlets are doing fantastic!

Photos! BTW, how did you order the seedlings?

I went to his website and emailed back a forth a few times, then ordered a compot and a few flasks that will be ready later. I asked him if he had any kovachii hybrids available and he sent me a list; I bought one of each. I would have gotten more but I need to expand my greenhouse...

I went to his website and emailed back a forth a few times, then ordered a compot and a few flasks that will be ready later. I asked him if he had any kovachii hybrids available and he sent me a list; I bought one of each. I would have gotten more but I need to expand my greenhouse...
:rollhappy: Don't we all!!!

I pre-order flasks from Chuck. I will have to ask what seedlings he has available. Thanks.

Does Mr. Acker only sell flasks and compots? May I ask the name of his business?

Limu, are planning on quitting your day job and attending all those plants?
Maybe a little business? I shudder to think of caring for so many plants and
doing anything else!!! Good luck on the gh extension.

I have added another section, making 660 square feet under cover. I also have about 1/2 that much area under the Lychee tree, and 100 feet of fence with Ti leaves somewhat covering it for high light plants. I had some runts from a longifolium x besseae cross that I just planted in the compost at the base of my Macadamia nut tree. Besides, if I quit my job I couldn't afford the next 4 flasks I preordered from Chuck...

Does Mr. Acker only sell flasks and compots? May I ask the name of his business?

Limu, are planning on quitting your day job and attending all those plants?
Maybe a little business? I shudder to think of caring for so many plants and
doing anything else!!! Good luck on the gh extension.
Flasks by Chuck Acker http://flasksbychuckacker.com/

Back