Quantcast

Simple Beauty

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Candace

Reaction score
It was close to 70 here today, Spring is almost here and I spied some scale on a catt. in my g.h. A sure sign of warmer weather.

swamprad

Memphis Orchid Society
Reaction score
Ugh, don't remind me of scale! What do you use to control it in your greenhouse?

G

Grandma M

Looks like 'Spring has Sprung'. I can't wait. Usually I like snow but at this point enough is enough.

Candace

Reaction score
Ugh, don't remind me of scale! What do you use to control it in your greenhouse?
I use Merit WP and rotate it with Orthene WP. I have enstar that I use as a back-up. I'll have to spray in the next couple of weeks.

ohio-guy

Reaction score
You inspired me to go look at my garden in central Ohio.....no sign of crocuses, but I did see some snowdrops pushing thru and showing their buds. They should be up by next weekend. Where are you located?

Rick

Reaction score
You inspired me to go look at my garden in central Ohio.....no sign of crocuses, but I did see some snowdrops pushing thru and showing their buds. They should be up by next weekend. Where are you located?
About and hour SW of Nashville, TN. Where are you. I end up doing work near Dayton now and then, and visit with Lowel Patrick

P

Park Bear

I'm here...just get too busy during football season, plus work has blocked everything.

P

Park Bear

Hi Dot....just spent some time this past weekend with Bill Porter.....I believe he did real well at our show.

Latest posts