SEPOS: Pottstown, PA (4/8 - 4/10)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure Linus.
Woodstream, OrchidPhile, Ecuagenera, Woodstream, Fair, Ten Shin, Mt. Prospect, and Wilson Orchids who had RIDICULOUS prices on Paph and Catt clones!! There were a few more that I didn't photo.

Sure Linus.
Woodstream, OrchidPhile, Ecuagenera, Woodstream, Fair, Ten Shin, Mt. Prospect, and Wilson Orchids who had RIDICULOUS prices on Paph and Catt clones!! There were a few more that I didn't photo.
Ridiculous high or ridiculous low…?
Love to see what Ten Shin had?

thank you for enabling me to live vicariously! Never been to such an event.

Congratulations, the photos are great, it looks incredible! Amazing job!
AOS sent me the description for the Educational Certificate (91pt).

A two-part exhibit consisting of a 6 foot by 4 foot table top realistically depicting a forest bog environment including noteworthy specimens of Cypripedium reginae, Cypripedium parviflorum, Platanthera ciliaris, Platanthera blephariglottis, Calopogon tuberosus and Galearis spectabilis; environment supplemented with numerous Sarracenia, Drosera, and Dionaea specimens surrounding a small body of water artistically decorated with various mosses, ferns, branches, dry leaves and pine needles illuminated from above; backdrop displays impressive photography, descriptions and maps of habitats and locales; both table top and backdrop beautifully positioned in such a way as to invite visitors to access from 3 sides of exhibit and to read and photograph educational information. Commended by judges for highly realistic staging of seldom-seen, difficult-to-grow species.

Apparently one judge scored it 100, the only time said judge has ever done so in 40 years of judging.

Back