sangii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning! This example and a previous one on this forum have convinced me that I need one of these.
Thanks for posting,
Tim

You may be close on this one Ed. I think the air humidity is critical on this one at 70+ percent. It has paper thin leaves.

"70+ percent" all the time or average?

I can get as high as 95% with my timer but then it also drops below 70% in between. So I just bought a humidistat. It should arrive after the holiday.

So maybe I'll be able to grow Sangii. :D

I haven't seem such a sangii before... It is weirdly beautiful and very interesting!!!!! Nice choice...:D

"70+ percent" all the time or average?

I can get as high as 95% with my timer but then it also drops below 70% in between. So I just bought a humidistat. It should arrive after the holiday.

So maybe I'll be able to grow Sangii. :D

70% is not a critical daily minimum, but I would be worried if I bounced between 50 and 95 every 24 hours. I have a hygrometer near the place where my sangii is and in the last 2 years I can't recall seeing a value less than 70% more than a handful of times, and then I'd readjust the humidistat (which is about a foot away from the sangii).

Latest posts

Back