sangii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Ayreon

sangii3.jpg

This is a strange one... but I like it :)

I must agree, the lip looks quite strange. Beautiful pictures.
What happens to it's lip in it's offspring?

Very coool! Nice dark colored one. It has everything you would want in a "strange" Paph:D

Great job, Rick H

Very cool!! :drool: How big is this flower Ayreon? Can you give us a shot of the whole plant? You need to save the pollen since mine is in spike now too.:clap:

I must agree, the lip looks quite strange. Beautiful pictures.
What happens to it's lip in it's offspring?

This is typical bloom of the species. After I get thru my parvi, [restricted], and album paph phases, this will be one of the weird little species I go for. That's a nice one and they're not easy to grow!

This is typical bloom of the species. After I get thru my parvi, [restricted], and album paph phases, this will be one of the weird little species I go for. That's a nice one and they're not easy to grow!

Why are they not easy to grow? I grow one in good light and one in bad light and they are both growing very well. In what way are they supposed to be tricky?

Why are they not easy to grow? I grow one in good light and one in bad light and they are both growing very well. In what way are they supposed to be tricky?

Most folks loose these guys pretty easy. It seems to be related to low air humidity. They have very thin leaves compared to other barbata types, and desicate easy.

Most folks loose these guys pretty easy. It seems to be related to low air humidity. They have very thin leaves compared to other barbata types, and desicate easy.

Aaah, OK. Well, I don't have a problem to keep the humidity up so perhaps that's why mine are doing so well.

By now I find it quite easy and fast to grow (but into a greenhouse, maybe less easy indoor), under quite low light. The most important is to water with very good water, with very low salts. This is one of the fastest growing Paph I got by now

OK Ayreon from your previous thread you ask the question "Can you quess which one is in bud" You never answered. Which one? the shaded one or the brighter lighted one?:D

Rick H

Latest posts

Back