Saint Swithin

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annab

Reaction score
I bought this little seedling in november 2013 and was a single fan.
now after 3 years has 7 fan but the leafspan is only 20cm as average so is not a big plants after all .
It's flourished for the first time,only three flowers.
the first one is more red because is a mature flower.

inside with natural light
viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]
on balcony with green background.
viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]
viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]
viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]
bye bye from Anna

Wow. i wouldn't mind that particular hybrid in my collection. Love the stance and the petal colour.

That is an outstanding SS Anna. Love the petal stance in particular. Maybe a laevigatum form of phillipinense was used. That is an amazing groth rate as well. Great culture.

Let me say a little observation: This plant looks to me a Paph. Gary Romagna (SS x rothschildianum) more likely, because of horisontal petal stance. It's a fact, a wonderdul compact plant it is definitely. Just my personal opinion not more.

Let me say a little observation: This plant looks to me a Paph. Gary Romagna (SS x rothschildianum) more likely, because of horisontal petal stance. It's a fact, a wonderdul compact plant it is definitely. Just my personal opinion not more.

There are clones of phillipinense that have horizontal petals. I have one myself. Most SS's have more pendulous petals because the roebelinii form of phillipinense is mostly used.

Latest posts

Back