Rlc (Blc) George King ‘Serendipity’ AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron-NY

Reaction score
I would say this is the floofiest in my collection. I accidently, a few years back, placed the plant down outdoors and forgot to move it. I severely sun burnt it to the point I was not sure it it could be saved. I have brought it back and although it is not my kind of Catt. and considered many time getting rid of it, the heavy old-time rose fragrance keeps it in my collection. Unfortunately, I have not been able to be attentive to my collection over the last year. When I took the plant down, I took the pic and went to work on treating scale I found on it...grrr.

Attachments

• Picture 050.jpg
    Picture 050.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 30
Nice looking Catt. It seems if one grows catts. that you also have to be ready to constantly fight scale. Seems like I get rid of it and 9 months or so later I start seeing it on the catts. again.
Maybe I can get rid of that 9 month cycle like I did with kids...never mind you can only have a vasectomy once :sob:

:drool::drool: I'd keep it around for the fragrance too! It sounds like a fighter, you gotta keep it!
Maybe I can get rid of that 9 month cycle like I did with kids...never mind you can only have a vasectomy once :sob:
:rollhappy: :clap:

Latest posts

Back