Report from the BOS.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jblanford

The Batavia Orchid Society show is on this weekend and it's looking real good. I'll be posting for the next few days with pics. Not to brag but the first display is my own OH I guess I should say our own my wife was a lot of help, we did pretty good 3 first 1 second 1 third the display got a third not bad for 10 plants, and 2 plants were pulled for judging but no awards. After mine I'll show some more displays, in days to come I'll show more displays and some Paphs & phrags. ENJOY Jim.

IMG_0775.jpg

Blackhawk Orchid Society.

IMG_0779.jpg

Natt's Orchids.

IMG_0781.jpg

Illowa Orchid Society.

IMG_0780.jpg

Illinois Orchid Society.

IMG_0782.jpg

WTG Jim! CONGRATS!
:( I'm sorry I couldn't make it, I was really looking forward to clerking. Although there was less snow than predicted, I started out & it took me 30 minutes to get 10 miles, with another 45 miles to go, I said no way!

Here's a few more displays, there were 16 displays in all.
We're off to the show soon I'll post more later, ENJOY. Jim.

Batavia Orchis Society.

IMG_0783.jpg

Orchid Outlet.

IMG_0769.jpg

Anything Orchids.

IMG_0771.jpg

Wisconsin Orchid Society.

IMG_0772.jpg

Eastern Iowa Orchid Society.

IMG_0773.jpg

Can anyone tell me what is this paph in the circle??? There was a flower shop here that sold these, but I thought I would restrain myself for the time being...!!!LOL

Ops I forgot to put the picture!!! Could someone tell me what it is??? TYIA

Attachments

• IMG_0775.jpg
    IMG_0775.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 17
Sorry biothanasis...That it took a long to get back to you, that plant is Paph. Chuck's Surprise. (P. Acker's Pinnacle X
P. Duncan York) Thanks again....Jim.

Latest posts

Back