• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Popow plants available soon

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicago Chad

Reaction score
I placed the order with Popow last night and it was the largest one to date. I will potentially have a few extra plants. Last year I sold them in about 3 hours so I do not expect to have many very long. I prefer to sell to US members here rather than on ebay or otherwise. Listed below is what may be available this time next month. Thank you to everyone that has prepaid and trusts me during the process. Please PM if any of the ones below would like to be reserved with a deposit. My prices may be a bit higher than his listings but my goal is to provide some rare species to others for a reasonable deal that may not have the means to get them on their own. I have the plants personally picked out for me before his show and there is a small broker fee that I also incur.

phrag pearcei- spoken for
phrag caudatum/popowii
papuanum
violascens
tranlinianum alba `SM-D.O.G´ x self
bellatulum semi-alba `Pink-Spot´
concolor alba
malipoense jackii alba

I tried to place an order some time ago ut they don't reply to emails.

Tennis, check the contact info provided by JC in message #4 in this thread. I had contacted them twice via the email listed in their webpage. I never got reply until I contacted the email provided by JC this year. I got a couple cool stuff from them this year at the redland. Pretty nice plants.

Thanks for the new email. They should really fix that. It really really pisses me off to get no reply at all. And of course now I've lost their listing it's been so long. Anyone know where I can find it again?

Latest posts

Back