Phragmipedium Grande

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phrag-Plus

Reaction score
Here is an other classic, and favourite....
I really like that one, colouration, form and it's fertility...

GrandeMWS6.jpg

GrandeMWS4.jpg

Another great looking phrag - you have so many. This one almost has a Wossner Supergrande look to it. I bet you'll hear several comments about that.

e-spice

It's always the same your photos show beautiful flowers, well grown plants and - nice weather wit blue sky in the background. Do you want to make us envious??:D

Best regards from Germany, rudolf

The colour on that one is different to others I've seen. I really love it though, fantastic and good to see one a bit different.

Another great looking phrag - you have so many. This one almost has a Wossner Supergrande look to it. I bet you'll hear several comments about that.

e-spice

I’m agreeing with you it is pretty similar...
It is very difficult to know exactly the parentage of the old darker form of caudatum... Some could be Majestic Tresses x caudatum...etc... In the past they mix and split few times the species status ( and still). This is the reason why we do have a wide range of colour variation in this cross. I will post Wösnner Supergrande for comparaison....

Latest posts

Back