Phragmipedium Denis Laperriere

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Dot! About the color, i completely agree with you, the fact that i used a yellow background seems to indeed overpower the yellow. The color of the flower is almost, at natural light like in the photo, it is cream but there is a hint of yellow in it. Using other background color, the yellow didn't showed at all.

Like this?
Phrag_DenisLaperriere.jpg

Like this?
Phrag_DenisLaperriere.jpg

Yes Dot, it's better with this background,the color is more accurate, thanks!. It was a cloudy day when i took the photo in Jean-Pierre 's greenhouse. I've tried with a black background but the flash made the cream color almost white. I guess i should take a course to make better photo in different types of light conditions.

To my eyes, the background didn't change the colour of the flower. Still very nice, though.

Yes Dot, it's better with this background,the color is more accurate, thanks!. It was a cloudy day when i took the photo in Jean-Pierre 's greenhouse. I've tried with a black background but the flash made the cream color almost white. I guess i should take a course to make better photo in different types of light conditions.
Actually, all I did was neutralize and lighten the background in Photoshop. I did nothing to the flower.

Latest posts

Back