Phragmipedium dalessandroi 'Kandy Korn'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

wisteria

I've seen thousands of these in bloom over the years but never with a flower like this one. I'm not sure this is going to come through as a photo - if it doesn't and you want to see it just e-mail me at [email protected]

rss_slideshow.swf

thanks

I just wanted to thank whoever figured out how to get the photo onto the forum ('likespaphs' I think). I appreciate the effort.

That is too sweet!

If you are using Photobucket, wisteria, just copy the last line under your image (it should start with [img/] -- and then past it into your thread.

Is this your photo -- the one likespaphs found?

Thanks Dot, I'll try that next time. Should I see the photo when I preview the message before posting it?

Yes, the plant is mine. The photo doesn't really do it justice. The yellow in the middle of the petals is more well defined than you see in the photo.

Thanks Dot, I'll try that next time. Should I see the photo when I preview the message before posting it?
Yes, previewing the message should show the photo. The URL will show in the box you are writing the post in, but the preview will show the photo. If it doesn't something isn't right.

Yes, the plant is mine. The photo doesn't really do it justice. The yellow in the middle of the petals is more well defined than you see in the photo.
I can only imagine.......

Latest posts

Back