phrag

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plant Phrag Mont Cambrai prise 2

it measures the plant without the pot 32 inches.

Jean Pierre ta division it is in bloom?

Attachments

• DSC05582.JPG
    DSC05582.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 45
Really very nice I doubt I will find one but if I ever do I won't hesatiate to grab it.

Ray

:rollhappy:
Nice small plant!
It looks like I would think, in the whole plant photo you can see how orangey it is.
I don't own the rights to say it so someone else can shout it out! :D

Raymond;

This is VERY nice! I doubted that the name was correct because the plant is so huge and neither parent is as big! So, I had a look at the Mont Cambrai pictured on PhragWeb and other than the petals being a bit shorter, the flower has the exact colouring and markings as your flowers. Then, I looked at Mary Bess and it's shocking how different they look. So, it does seem to be named correctly and it has simply been cultivated to perfection! Well done!

I'm very impressed with your culture of this plant. Would you please share how you grow it? You've done a fine job and I'd like to learn something new. What is your water source. What fertilizer do you use and at what strength and how often. Potting mix? pH adjustment? Anything that you can tell us would be VERY much appreciated!

Thanks!

John

Raymond;

This is VERY nice! I doubted that the name was correct because the plant is so huge and neither parent is as big! So, I had a look at the Mont Cambrai pictured on PhragWeb and other than the petals being a bit shorter, the flower has the exact colouring and markings as your flowers. Then, I looked at Mary Bess and it's shocking how different they look. So, it does seem to be named correctly and it has simply been cultivated to perfection! Well done!

I'm very impressed with your culture of this plant. Would you please share how you grow it? You've done a fine job and I'd like to learn something new. What is your water source. What fertilizer do you use and at what strength and how often. Potting mix? pH adjustment? Anything that you can tell us would be VERY much appreciated!

Thanks!

John

thank you that I use water is the rain, all orchids are provided with each watering fertilizer 13-2-13 Cal / mg alternating with 20-8-20 for approximately 180 ppm, the culture media is a Écores and foam Sphag. with coal and a little lime.

Back