Phrag. Wossen

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
richteri (amazonica) x schlimii -- This pale pink flower always has been one of my favorites.

Phrag_Wossen-pink.jpg

richteri (amazonica) x schlimii -- This pale pink flower always has been one of my favorites.

Oh, my! This is the sort of thing that makes me want to get a whole bunch of Phrags. I really like those colors. (And love the fuzzy hairs, too!) Dot, this photo is a work of art.

Exceptional! Really wonderful flower and one I wish I could grow.

The photography is also excellent. Thanks for sharing.

Oh my, I need one! That's so sweet.

Would I be correct in thinking that they are not huge plants either?

Nice Dot. How many flowers do you normally get over the blooming season for this guy? Does the spike ever branch?

I picked up one of these on eBay a few months ago. It's growing nicely for me. No small feat since I'm not very good with Phrags. I hope mine turns out as lovely as yours! :)

Would I be correct in thinking that they are not huge plants either?
Correct, Elena. Not large plants.

Nice Dot. How many flowers do you normally get over the blooming season for this guy? Does the spike ever branch?
Several, as I recall from the parent (this is a division), but not like longifolium and some others. I don't remember branching. It will be interesting to see if it does.

Latest posts

Back