• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phrag sources

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEric

Reaction score
Once in a while I troll through a list of registered Phragmipedium hybrids to see what would be interesting. Does anyone here know how to get in touch with/get plants from Black Dragon and/or B. Huizing? :confused:

Yeah, I know he got rid of a lot of his stock. I hope someone besides Kimberly got plants. Seems like I've been down this road a few times! :eek:

OK, Russel, Jo and all you Canadians, I am starting to plan my March trip to Montreal and I want to get some divisions of the following Phrags:
Amitabha, Dragons' Creamsicle, Eric Catley, Holly Huizing, Joan Montmorency, Lovella Mellor, Mike Beattie, Sandy Deluca, and Tracy Nelson. They are by Bernie Huizing or Black Dragon. If you can spare any divisions I will gladly trade things or pay a fair price. I'm sure JP Faust or Mike/Shiva would not mind if they received the plants. Thanks

Latest posts

Back