Phrag Memoria Dick Clements

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parvi_17

Reaction score
It is REALLY hard to get the true colors of this flower in a photo, and this is the best I could do but it has too much pink in it - in reality the flower is a nice deep red color with a little lighter pouch. I never liked this cross when I saw photos of it, but at my last orchid society meeting I was dieing to buy something and this was a robust-looking plant. Now that it is in flower I have no regrets. Now I really want a Jason Fischer though!

Cheers,

Joe

Nice flower!
Did you try to take your photos with a paler background?
I would like and prefer to take my photos on a black background too, but my digital camera is always overexposed them with the result than the flowers are always looking paler like I was using the flash on them. Since I’m using my blue sky cardboard I can see the real colouration....

Nice flower!
Did you try to take your photos with a paler background?
I would like and prefer to take my photos on a black background too, but my digital camera is always overexposed them with the result than the flowers are always looking paler like I was using the flash on them. Since I’m using my blue sky cardboard I can see the real colouration....

No I haven't tried that before but I will - thanks for the tip!

Back